Thursday, March 17, 2011

Greetings from London!

 I have been here almost two weeks now and so far so good!  My 'flat' may be tiny, but I love my neighborhood, Marylebone.  The name comes from a church called St. Mary's that was located on a bourne (stream).  It is really cute and honestly, upscale.  I would compare it to the West Village in New York and Brentwood in Los Angeles.  Places I could never afford, consequently  my flat is only 400 square feet! 

Here are some pictures:  My New Home

 More to follow soon!

2 comments:

  1. SOOPER SIICK!
    1. Be careful not to sit on the baby cat that someone left on your bed. Where did that come from?
    2. It looks like there is room for Michelle and I in the living room. We're trying sooo hard to get there.
    3.GunMakers is the best pub name ever!
    4. Does the sun ever come out? I didn't notice it in any of these photos...
    5.Sweeeet! Nice work. I get first comment points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! There is for sure room for you guys, we'll get an aerobed and move the coffee table to the side! It's sunny some days, but usually not the whole day. But it's not too cold. Can't wait until you visit, but I'll be in San Fran in late June!

    ReplyDelete